Who is the administrator?
The administrator of personal data on the website www.portadesign.cz is PORTA DESIGN s.r.o., with registered office at Za divadlem 586/2, Brno, 602 00, ID No. 27726789, registered at the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 54960 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
How to contact us?
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data when you submit a contact form, subscribe to a newsletter, and post a comment, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”). If you send a contact form, we process the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Message contents
The processing personal data is necessary to create a service offer, negotiate the offer, and for us to reply to your inquiry. Such processing is allowed by Art. 6. par. 1 letter b) of the Regulation. Personal data will be processed by the administrator during the negotiation of the contract, for a maximum of one year after your request is sent, unless you grant us consent for further processing. In case of subscribing to the newsletter, we process the following personal data:
- E-mail address provided
The processing of this personal data is necessary for sending commercial messages that contain new articles on our blog. We process the data (your email) for 5 years. Commercial messages are sent based on your granted consent. You can unsubscribe from receiving commercial messages at any time. Such processing is allowed by Art. 6. par. 1 letter a) of the Regulation. In the case of you posting a comment, we process the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Contents of the comment
We process this personal data for the purpose of responding to your comment. Such processing is allowed by Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
Who else may have access to your personal data
The administrator cooperates with other entities (processors) who may have access to your personal data. These other processors may also have access to your personal data:
- E-mailing tool Ecomail
What are your rights?
Please note that under the Data Protection Act, you have the right to:
- request information from us about what personal data we process and request a copy of this personal data,
- ask us to explain how we process personal data,
- request access to this data and have it updated or corrected,
- request the deletion of personal data - however, the deletion will result in the termination of contract negotiations, and will only be carried out if the interests of the joint controllers do not outweigh your privacy protection,
- In case of doubts about compliance with obligations related to personal data processing, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, or a lawyer.
Cookie usage statement
What are cookies
How are cookies classified
Cookies can be classified through the person who places them on your website, as follows:
- First party cookie - their validity is limited to the domain of the website you are viewing. These cookies are considered safer.
- Third party cookies - are placed using a script from another domain. Users can be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels.
According to their duration, cookies can be divided into:
- Short-term (session cookies) - are deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) - remain preserved after you close your browser, and are only deleted after a very long period of time (depending on your browser and cookie settings). You can also delete them manually.
The purpose of using cookies is as follows:
- Technical - cookies are necessary to ensure the website functions properly, and also to ensure security, proper display on computer or mobile, and functional filling and submission of forms, etc. Technical cookies cannot be turned off, as this would cause the website to malfunction.
- Analytics and performance - analytical and performance cookies allow us to measure the performance of our website and our advertising campaigns. They help us determine the number and source of visits to our websites. The data obtained through these cookies is processed without using identifiers that reveal the identity of the persons who use the webste. The more people have cookies enabled, the better we can optimize our pages to better match people’s interests.
- Personalization and advertising - through the use of personalized cookie files, we will not have to ask you for the same information over and over again. We will also be able to offer you products according to your interests or adjust the content of the website to match them. Our partners and us use advertising cookies to remind you of offers you viewed on our sites or elsewhere on the internet: on Facebook, Google, or Seznam. Thanks to your consent, you will not see more irrelevant ads, but mainly ads that match your search. You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time.
What are cookies used for?
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Technical - first-party, short-term. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, such as logging in, using its services, etc.
- Google Tag Manager - the service helps easily manage measuring codes. It does not use any cookies and does not record any data. Google Tag Manager Data Processing Terms.
- Google Analytics - first-party, long-term. They are used to generate anonymous statistics about the website’s usage. The processor for data obtained through cookies is Google LLC. Google Analytics Data Processing Terms.
- Google Ads - first-party, long-term, remarketing and converting. Ads Data Processing Terms.
- Sklik - third-party, long-term, personalized advertising. Our website uses retargeting technologies from the Sklik service operated by Seznam.cz, a.s. This allows us to show ads in the advertising network Seznam.cz, a.s. to visitors who have already shown interest in our products. Sklik’s Data Processing Terms.
- Facebook Pixel - first-party, long-term, personalization and advertising. Facebook Data Processing Terms.
- Youtube - third-party, long-term, personalization and advertising. YouTube Data Processing Terms.
- Leads- third-party, long-term and advertising. Leady Data Processing Terms.
Our website uses retargeting technologies from the Sklik service operated by Seznam.cz, a.s. This allows us to show ads in the advertising network Seznam.cz, a.s. to visitors who have already shown interest in our products. We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We may place user IDs in cookies, but this does not allow third parties to identify specific individuals.
You can delete cookies in your browser - usually located in your search history.
Browsers allow you to block cookies from being placed on your computer. In this case, however, these pages may not be able to function properly. Information about settings for storing cookie files in your browser can be found on the pages of the provider for the specific browser:
For more information about cookies and their uses, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
This website uses Google Analytics
- Google Ad Network Impression Reports,
- remarketing (showing ads in the content network based on viewed products),
- detailed demographic reports (reporting anonymous demographic data),
- user id - a Google Analytics feature that allows measuring and analyzing user behavior across devices. We use a string of numbers or letters as the user id. We never use personal information that would allow third parties to identify a specific person.
For more information on data processing and usage, please refer to Google’s Terms of Service.
How to disable Google Analytics tracking
If you do not want to provide anonymous data about website usage to Google Analytics, you can use a plugin provided by Google. After installing it in your browser and activating it, no further data will be sent. As of May 24, 2018